This Course Includes:
- Late CE – 1 Hour Online RI SAFE CE – Rhode Island Law – Key Topics (6055) (6580) – E
This course covers Rhode Island license law and basic regulations pertaining to Mortgage Loan Originator.
The course is divided into four sections:
1. Rhode Island department of business regulation division of banking
2. State law and regulation definitions: reviews definitions from the Rhode Island’s loan originator statutes
3. License law and regulation: reviews the Individual and Company requirements for licensing in accordance with Rhode Island State Law and the federal SAFE act.
4. Disciplinary actions: covers penalties for violations and revocation of licenses
Upon successful completion of this course you will have a strong understanding of license law and basic regulations specific to mortgage loan originators and lenders in the state of Rhode Island.