This Course Includes:
- Late CE – 1 Hour Online MO SAFE CE – Missouri Law – Key Topics (5977) (6572) – E
This course covers Missouri State Law relevant to Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs). This course covers Missouri mortgage law including the Missouri S.A.F.E. Act (.75 Hours) regarding compliance, and the Second Mortgage Act and the Reverse Mortgage Act (.25 Hours).
The topics included in this course are:
- Overview and Definitions. Reviews the S.A.F.E. Act and defines key terms.
- Compliance. Outlines prohibited conduct, required conduct, fees,disclosures, advertising and escrow account requirements.
- Second Mortgage Act. Gives an overview of regulations, investigations and penalties involved in second mortgage lending.
- Reverse Mortgage Act. Provides information on regulations, required disclosures and prohibited acts in reverse mortgage lending.