This Course Includes:
- Late CE – 1 Hour Online MA SAFE CE – Massachusetts Law – Key Topics (6043) (6609) – E
This course covers Massachusetts law and regulations pertaining to Mortgage Loan Originator compliance. In it, we detail prohibited conduct and practices, required conduct, fees and charges, disclosures and agreements and advertising.
During this 1-hour pre-licensing course covering Massachusetts mortgage law, we will cover several laws including:
- MGL 183 – Conveyance of Land by Deed
- MGL 184 – General Provisions Related to Real Property
- Division’s Regulation 209 CMR 32 – Consumer Credit Costs and Terms (aka The Massachusetts Truth-in-Lending Act)
- Division’s Regulation 209 CMR 48 – Record Keeping Requirements
Upon successful completion of this course you will have a strong understanding of compliance law and basic regulations for mortgage loan originators and lenders in the state of Massachusetts.