1 Hour CE Mortgage Education – Massachusetts
This Course Includes:
- 1 Hour Online MA SAFE CE – Massachusetts Mortgage Professional’s Rulebook (1766) – O
This 1 hour course satisfies the state-specific continuing education requirement for Massachusetts licensed Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs). During this course, we will provide an overview of license maintenance, disciplinary action, and other key topics.
This course is divided into three sections:
1. License Maintenance: Covers various aspects of license maintenance including continuing education, renewal, reactivation, and record keeping.
2. Disciplinary Action: Includes information about hearings, appeals, penalties, and more in the realms of consumer protection and licensing law.
3. Reverse Mortgages and the Community Reinvestment Act: Discusses areas of the law unique to Massachusetts, including reverse mortgages and the Community Reinvestment Act.
4. Default and Disclosure: Covers information about foreclosure and redemption of mortgages.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a basic understandingof the licensing requirements within Massachusetts, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the Consumer Protection Act. Additionally, you will learn about reverse mortgages and foreclosure.