1 Hour CE Mortgage Education – Idaho
This Course Includes:
- 1 Hour Online ID SAFE CE – Idaho Mortgage Professional’s Rulebook (2608) – O
This 1 hour course satisfies the state-specific continuing education requirement for Idaho Licensed Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs). During this course, we will provide an overview of the following key topics in Idaho law: financial fraud prevention, guidance on licensing, subprime mortgage lending, mortgage modification coverage, and subprime mortgage lending.
The course is divided into five sections:
1. Idaho Financial Fraud Prevention Act: Discusses the implementation, enforcing, and logistics of the Idaho Financial Fraud Prevention Act.
2. Mortgage Modification Coverage: Covers the Idaho Residential Mortgage Practices Act and the confirmation of loan modification.
3. Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product Risks: Discusses the risks associated with nontraditional mortgage loans.
4. Statement on Subprime Mortgage Lending: Covers the 2007 Statement on Subprime Lending issued by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
5. Guidance on Licensing and Financial Responsibility: Discusses the Idaho Virtual Branch Acknowledgment, as well as licensing and registration requirements.
Upon successful completion of this course you will have a basic understanding of the basic licensing requirements within Idaho, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the Idaho Financial Fraud Prevention Act. Additionally, you will learn about the risks associated with nontraditional loans and the process involved in loan modification.